Islamic Guidance and Counseling Journal receive the form of articles, textual or fieldwork investigation in the areas related to guidance and counseling of islam. Incoming writing will be selected by the editorial board. Posts must meet the following requirements:
- The submitted manuscript is an original scientific work that has never been published in other media, either in print or online.
- The manuscript is the result of research both field or textual research.
- The manuscript is written in English.
- The lenght minimum 3000 words, including title, author name, affiliation, bibliograpy, pictures, graphs or tables captions.
- Reference or citation using management references (mendeley or zotero) and utilize format of American Psychological Association 6th edition.
- The bibliography is written alphabetically.