Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The lenght minimum 3000 words, including title, author name, affiliation, bibliograpy, pictures, graphs or tables caption.
- Reference or citation using management references (mendeley or zotero) and utilize the format of American Psychological Association 6th edition.