FIKRI: Jurnal Kajian Agama, Sosial dan Budaya
Writing Requirements Fikri Writing As Below:
- The submitted script is an original scientific work that has never been published in other media, either in print or online form.
- The text is the result of research or conceptual results (theoretical studies / thought results).
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or in English which meets good and correct writing principles.
- Substance is original or free from fabrication, plagiarism falsification, duplication, fragmentation and copyright infringement.
- Journal script typed using font type Times New Roman size 12 with 1.15 spaces.
- The length of 20-25 page journal papers, including pictures, graphs or tables.
- Reference or citation using footnote model using management references (mendeley and zotero) using manual style citation of full note.
- The page writing in the footnote is abbreviated (p.).